AT THE RESTAURANT


WRITE A SCRIPT


AT THE RESTAURANT



Waiter: Hello, good Morning
Customer 1: Hello, good morning
Waiter: Can I help you?
Customer 1: A table for 2 people
Waiter: Here you are
Customer 2: Thank you
Waiter: What would you like to drink?
Customer 2: An orange juice
Customer 1: a Fanta for me, please

Waiter:Here you are
Customer 1: Thanks, Can I look at the menu, please?
Waiter: Yes, here you are
Waiter: ARE YOU READY TO ORDER?
Customer 2: Yes, Can I have chips?
Waiter: Yes of course
Customer 1: Can I have chicken and rice, please?
Waiter: Yes of course, Anything else?
Customer 2: Yes, Can I have some Ketchup, please?
Waiter: Sure

Waiter:
Customer 1:
Customer 2:
Waiter:
Customer 2:
Customer 1:
Waiter:
Customer 1:
Waiter:
Customer 2:
Waiter:
Customer 1:
Customer 2:

Ordering a Meal
  1. Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?
  2. Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please?
  1. Certainly, here you are.
  2. Thank you. What's today's special?
  1. Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
  2. That sounds good. I'll have that.
  1. Would you like something to drink?
  2. Yes, I'd like a coke.
  1. Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
  2. Thank you.
  1. Can I get you anything else?
  2. No thanks. I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
  1. That'll be $6.75.
  2. Here you are. Keep the change!
  1. Thank you! Have a good day!
  2. Bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El diario de Nikki 10 `UNA CUIDADORA DE PERROS CON MALA PATA´ Alba Maldonado 6º

GRADE 2 (Friday 27th March)

WEBQUEST "Día del Libro"